KUFIT sustains the commitment to continue though our appearance of late has been intermittent. This is one of the several good things we do and aspire to do in the University. So, our delay is reasonable.We promise not to fail. And we will keep on asking you to contribute by writing, by reading and by letting your own circle of friends know that we have this small platform.
We heartily thank our regular contributors. They have kept their promises despite having the same extent of engagement as we. They have helped us keep the zeal for keeping the forum alive. They have helped make it more professional and interdisciplinary by providing us diversity of themes and subjects.
We present KUFIT in a new template and platform. The previous site reportedly failed to open in certain places, and that some antiviruses blocked it. We hope the present site is more accessible. We hope it serves the purpose of intellectual engagements.
We expect your feedback.
In this issue:
1. The Omnipresent Force by Pushpa Raj Adhikary
2. सोमरस भनेको मदिरा नै हो त? by Mukunda Upadhyaya
3. Open and Distance Learning in Nepal... by Khagendra Acharya
4. अन्तरिक्ष-विज्ञान सम्बन्धमा केही चर्चा by Nirmala Mani Adhikary
5. Breathtaking Beijing by Kashiraj Pandey
6. On Identity by Hem Raj Kafle